If you haven’t already had the opportunity to download this free app, you should give it a try. This allows you to open a PDF file and annotate or grade it like you would traditionally.
- creates an electronic copy of corrections and notes
- great for online classes where students submit essays
- easier to use than using Microsoft Word’s Track Changes
- switching between different pen colors and highlighters is easier
- can create a bank of common notes to use over and over
- can insert images from your camera roll (library of images)
- have to use a stylus and learn to write with a stylus
- switching between tools can be a little tricky
- can only annotate PDF files
- can only email the document from the email account associated with the iPad
Below is a video I created to illustrate what you can do with it. I sped up the video, so you wouldn’t have sit through all the boring details. I did not use the iPad to create or edit the video.